Are you an experienced High end Retail Sales Advisor looking for an opportunity with a Market leader?
Would you like to work for an organisation that has been providing customers with luxurious, state of the art home solutions for over 40 years ?
You will be working for a stylish international brand as a Showroom Sales Advisor based in the North Bristol area
Salary up to £18 k basic plus commission
20 Days Holiday + 8 days bank holiday
37.5 hours Monday to Saturday only - with a day off in the week also.
The purpose of the role
* Personally greeting the clients upon entry to the showroom;
* Recommending suitable product ranges to the client as per their specification (budget);
* Provide the clients with detailed and accurate quotations to agreed time scales;
* Handling payments directly from clients as well as credit/debit card payments, ensuring complete with receipts;
* Answering the telephones and dealing with any client queries;
* Following agreed sales process.
* Excellent People Skills
* Smart personal appearance
* Clear and positive communicator with good negotiation and influencing skills
* Relevant experience with face to face customer sales in a similar environment or possesses the underlying traits to fulfil this role.
If you have a confident, consultative approach and this sounds like you- call or Email me now
Randstad Business Support
Suite 2.1 Clifton Heights,Triangle West, Clifton, Bristol BS8 1EJ
T +44 (0)117 3169555
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.